Day 1 Schedule:
- Arrival at Wilpattu National Park Campsite at 12.30 hr
- Lunch will be served at the campsite
- Evening Safari at Wilpattu National Park in 4WD safari jeep
- Return to the campsite
- B.B.Q. Dinner around the campfire.
Wilpattu National Park
Wilpattu National Park is the largest national park in Sri Lanka and probably the best for long stay safaris. Diverse forest types including shrub jungles , grasslands , large lakes “Villus”, sandy beaches offer you plenty of opportunities to observe and photograph Sloth Bears and Leopards that come under Sri Lanka’s big five and along with many other mammal and bird species.
Wilpattu National Park retains its status as a popular safari destination due to a strong prevalence of leopard and sloth bears, and has fewer safari vehicles and congestion in comparison to Yala National Park.
Experience of Wild Ceylon camping
Safari with Wild Ceylon is wonderful moment of your life and it is lifetime experience. You will be mesmerized by the site of your tented safari camp by dusk. The campsite is lit with torches. You can stretch your legs and relax under a canopy of a thousand twinkling stars.
Meal time at the camp is truly special and. Your dinner will be served in only the most unique settings. Eg- lunch could be among the trees in the jungle and then dinner on a sand island in the river, surrounded by lanterns.
Your BBQ dinner will be all the more special with our incredible ambience.
2nd day Schedule
- Early morning safari in Wilpattu National Park
- Breakfast at the Campsite
- After Breakfast mini Nature walk around the campsite and Departure
Our morning safari commences as early as 6.00 in the morning, so that you are able to gain the best sightings that Wilpattu National Park can offer. On your return to campsite after a three hour safari, you will be treated to breakfast. With our chef on board, you will be treated to a sumptuous spread.
|USD $ (per person)|
|Wild Premium Safari camping||280|
Our Service Included
- Two game drives in Wilpattu national Park
- Arrival Day evening and Departure day early morning
- Lunch to Breakfast meals (full board meals)
- National park entrance fee and Wild life Dep. Service charge for trackers
- Water and snacks during the Safari
- Nature guide
- Insurance cover
Our Service Excludes.
- Transportation to campsite (except game drives)
- Any personal expenses
- Other than above mentioned in “Service Include Colum”
Wild Premium Tented Safari Camp
- Spacious tent with raised beds with crisp bed linen and a bedside table, fully sealed tent, with ventilation nets.
- Each tent has an outdoor sitting place consisting of two comfortable arm chairs, a shoe rack, umbrellas, outdoor slippers and a coffee table.
- Flushable Toilet and a shower with pipe borne running water are set close to your tent.
- For safaris we use front faced / cushioned seats, elevated from the jeep deck at 3 different levels for maximum game viewing and photography opportunities
- All food is freshly prepared at the campsite, in a tented fully equipped kitchen with cooling and freezing facilities.
- A delicious Sri Lankan meal exclusively prepared for the client is in place for lunch, followed by four course gourmet dinner with a BBQ specially prepared by the Camping Executive Chef.
- Electricity facilities for charging the batteries.
- Bottle of wine