- Welcome with refreshments
- My Ceylon Adventures Team introduction
- Briefing about activities and safety standard.
- Jungle Trekking
- Night Entertainment (Tribal Dance)
- Dinner and Overnight stay at campsite.
Survival Challenge in the jungle
It is jungle experience and enhances your self-confident, explore nature fauna & flora. You will trekking through the jungle around 5 Km while you are walking through the jungle you will few survival challenges
- Rock sliding
- Confident Jump
- Breakfast at the campsite – near River bank
- White Water Rafting ( 45 min – 1 hr)
- Survival Challenge in the jungle (Jungle Trekking about 4 – 5 hrs)
- Return to campsite for the Lunch
- Evening relax at campsite or River Bath
- Overnight stay at campsite with BBQ Dinner.
White Water Rafting
The experience of White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, there are 7 rapids covering 3 major rapids and 4 minor rapids (Grade 2 -3 rapids). Every rapid gives you great fun…! Thrilling…! Epic excitement…!
The distance covered is around 5 KMs and duration of White Water Rafting experience would be approximately 1 – 2 hrs (subject to Kalani River water speed). The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, with a memorable Experience during your White Water Rafting Tour in Kitulagala.
- After Breakfast leave for next location
Camping Accommodation in Kithulgala
River Camping in Kithulgala set up in near the Kalani river bank and it is wonderful location for who love enjoy the nature and been in the nature.
So campsite set up with basic comfortable facilities such as mattress for sleeping and washroom / toilets setup separately outside the tent. So you may not get too luxuries facilities in the tent! It is wonderful moment spending night in campsite and share interesting experience with colleagues under millions of stars.
Surely River Camping could be different experience in your life and spending night with nature. It is kind of adventurous experience in your holiday.
Please note: this is basic campsite similar to scout camping and one tent shared by 2 – 3 people.
About Campsite Dinner and Entrainment
In the night you will gather to campfire and you can experience ancient Sri Lankans (indigenous people) tribal dance with some hunting demonstrations.
BBQ Dinner in the campsite.
Cost Per Person
|Minimum 15 pax and above|
|Rate per person in USD||125|
- Cost of all the logistics and the equipment for the programme.
- Venue Cost for all the activities.
- Operation and supporting Team expenses.
- First Aid Staff and Ambulance for Emergency Service
- Water and refreshments during the event
- Insurance cover during the event
- FB basis meals and tented camping accommodation
- BBQ Dinner (2nd Day)
- Tribal Dance
OUR RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Any extra alcoholic beverages during the event.
- Any Tips to the staff.
Full payment with the confirmation
- 30 days or more no cancellation fee will be charged.
- 29 to 15 days 30% of the total invoice value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 14 to 7 days 50% of the total invoice value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 6 to 4 days 75% of the total invoice value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 3 days or less total invoice value will be charged as a cancellation fee.