1st Day Horton Plains – Belihul Oya
- My Ceylon Adventures Team will meet you top of the Horton Plains
- Trekking in the Horton Plain to Belihul Oya
- Nature bath in Babarakanda Water fall.
- Overnight stay at campsite with BBQ Dinner.
It is amazing trekking experience and explores wetland fauna and flora. You will trek through Udaweriya Tea plantation and you will experience Tea plucking with local people. It is approximately 18 Km trekking trail.
Once you reach to Babarakand waterfall you will have a bath and get refresh.
- You will have shower in Babarakanda Waterfall and
- After Breakfast departure.
|Minimum 10 pax||USD $ per person|
|USD $ 310 p.p|
- FB basis meals and Tented camping accommodation
- Trekking guide and his expenses
- Entrance fees and refreshments
- Beers and Wine
- BBQ dinner
Camping Accommodation in Belihul Oya
Belihul Oya Trekking Camping set up in near the Babarakanda waterfalls and it is wonderful location for who love enjoy the nature and been in the nature.
So campsite set up with basic comfortable facilities such as mattress for sleeping and washroom / toilets setup separately outside the tent. So you may not get too luxuries facilities in the tent! It is wonderful moment spending night in campsite and share interesting experience with colleagues under millions of stars.
Surely River Camping could be different experience in your life and spending night with nature. It is kind of adventurous experience in your holiday.
Please note: this is basic campsite similar to scout camping and one tent shared by 2 – 3 people.